YOU CAN PAY WITH
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday: 11 Euro
Tuesday: 8.50 Euro
* Younger than 30 year: 7,50 Euro
Included in the entrance price are: locker, condom, lubricant, shower, towel.
Saturday 19:00-03:00 (Every last Saturday of the month on Vagevuur Party open from 19h till 05h.)
Closed on Thursday and Sundays
Gesloten op donderdag en zondag
Fermé le jeudi et le dimanche
Lange Beeldekensstraat 10, 2060 Antwerpen, België (Near by Antwerp Central Station)
We are close to the Central Station, where you have easy access to public transport (train, tram or bus or VELO). In addition, it is easy to park in a cheap parking garage nearby.
Naked & Underwear & Fetish Underwear & Harness & SportShot & All Men Fetish wear & T-shrit only & T-shrit and Underwear together
Jupiler , Cola , Water: 2,50 Euro
Koninck, Hoeghaarden, Palm, Kriek, Fruitsap, Gini, Perrier, Tonic, Ice Tea: 2,70 Euro
Duivel, Leffe Blond, Leffe Donker: 3.50 Euro
Westmalle: 4.50 Euro
Koffie, Thee, Shot : 2.80 Euro
Redbull, Nalu: 3.90 Euro
Witte Wijn: 3.40 Euro
Flesje rode wijn: 5.60 Euro
Martini-Jenever: 4.00 Euro
J&b, vodka, Bacardi, Gordon Gin: 5,20 Euro
- Entrance from 18 years
- Hard drugs are forbidden
- Strictly forbidden for smoking ! Smoking allowed only in smoking room
- The Kinky's is a private club, The owner and the personnel of the Kinky's has the right if you have caused problems in the past to refused the entrance.
-The Kinky's is a private club, the owner and personnel have the right to refused the entrance or remove you out the club
- The Kinky's cannot be held responsible for possible accidents or their consequences, but we will do everything possible to provide first aid.
- Making of video footage or photographs is strictly forbidden.
- Although we take the utmost care we are not liable for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from your visit to The Kinkys BVBA.
ACCOMMODATION & FRIENDS
Budget Flats Antwerp
Budget Flats Antwerp offers fully furnished and self-catering accommodations within a 15-minute walk from the historical centre, the Town Square and the Steen. It is 750 metres to Antwerp Central Train Station and the Zoo.